The Candida Protocol targets Candida overgrowth using Candida Capsules over a 35 day period. Candida Capsules progressively load Lufenuron into the fatty tissues of your body. The gradual loading process attacks the Candida overgrowth, breaking holes in the chitin cell wall of the fungi, allowing your immune system to kill it off. In this process you should experience “die-off” symptoms.
Candida Protocol – 35 days
- Take a candida capsule (700mg Lufenuron), 4 times a day, around 4 hours apart, with 10 grams of natural fat for 5 days, break for 10 days; repeat three times, totaling 35 days. See chart
- The capsules must be taken with at least 10 grams of natural fat in order to be absorbed into the body. Lufenuron dissolves in fat and is stored in the fat tissues, where it is gradually released into your bloodstream. If the Lufenuron is taken without food that contains some oils or fats, it will not be fully absorbed in the fat tissues and will not be effective.
- We have provided some helpful charts that you can print and place on your fridge while doing the protocol. They are located under charts’ from the menu above.
For best results
We strongly recommend a pre-treatment in preparation for the 35 day Candida Protocol. These are some important items that can greatly improve your results:
- Detox your body, especially from toxic heavy metals. Effective products: zeolite, clay baths, and oil pulling.
- Build good gut flora with pro-biotics. (Do not take antibiotics during this treatment period).
- Raise and maintain PH to alkaline level through diet or baking soda/ bicarb soda. We recommend taking a teaspoon of aluminium free baking soda/ bicarb soda morning and night.
- Maintain a sugar, carbohydrate & alcohol free diet throughout the course of treatment for best results.
- Drink filtered water and reduce consumption of acidic pH beverages like coffee, tea, sports/soda drinks.
These recommendations can be started 2 weeks prior to the 35 day Candida Protocol, and continued during the protocol.
Symptoms of Candida “die-off”
Lufenuron has no side effects, but it can bring on feelings of unease during the Candida “die-off” phase. When the Candida is attacked it releases toxins into the body causing die-off symptoms. Die-off symptoms may include fatigue, brain fog, nausea, gas, bloating, diarrhea or constipation, low grade fever, headache, sore throat, body itch, muscle and / or joint soreness or pain, feeling as if coming down with a flu.
The die-off symptoms can last from one day to one week and can come and go throughout the Lufenuron treatment. However, as your body becomes stronger, your susceptibility to Candida toxins is reduced and as a result, so are your die-off symptoms.
The severity of symptoms depends upon the strength of the organs most affected by Candida, your immune system, the degree of Candida infestation, and the environmental /emotional stress you are experiencing.
Now that you have eliminated the Candida overgrowth, it is important to maintain a healthy body to keep Candida at bay. Lifestyle changes -healthy eating with minimal sugar, carbohydrates, and maintaining an alkaline PH will keep your body in balance and prevent Candida from taking over. In some cases(systemic candida overgrowth), a second treatment of the 35 day Lufenuron protocol is recommended to fully rid the extreme Candida overgrowth.
What is Lufenuron?
Lufenuron is an effective veterinarian remedy that targets the outer protective shell of Candida (Chitin). It is not metabolised or eliminated by the liver or kidneys; it is excreted through the faeces. Lufenuron prevents Chitin formation allowing your own immune system to attack the Candida.
There are different grades of Lufenuron, a high grade purity of +99% is best to use. Lufenuron can be found at candidacapsules.ca , they distribute from Australia and Canada.
37 thoughts on “The Candida Protocol”
Hi…we are starting the candida capsules here and believe we are all at different stages of candida. Im just wondering what is the protocol for systemic candida…ie how long do we do it for and how many bottles will be needed for one person? Im sure this might be a challenge to pinpoint yet any others that have experienced the killing of candida for good…we appreciate to hear your story to give us a guideline for what to expect. Cheers from NZ!
Hi Amy, systemic candida can reach die off with one cycle, but usually takes two and can return faster post treatment.
The average person will only need one cycle/bottle 45g (or 750mg x 60 capsules) of lufenuron. We only recommend people to use the protocol to kick start their health. Keep in mind, “the goal is to to maintain candida through diet”.
Are you able to double up on the dosage? Instead of taking 1 at a time can you take 2 at a time? I normally only eat 1 time a day. But I could do 2x a day if that’s what would work? Or could I also just take 2 dosages a day. But just stretch out the loading period?
Sure, if you increase the dose you will reach die off faster, however, the symptoms maybe more acute.
Do you have any recommendations for heavy metal detox and Parasites cleanse!
If I take symbicort inhaler which is a steroid should I get off of that while doing the protocol? I’m just curious because I’ve heard that steroids cause you to have yeast infections and affect your immune system.